Monday, June 8, 2009

I Want To Visit

Hi Everyone,

As all of you know this Wednesday (June 10th) I will be returning to the States! Many of you have home churches that I shared with before I came to GLA, and many others of you belong to churches I did not visit yet! I am trying to get my schedule put together for the summer and I would LOVE to visit as many of you as possible and share about my time here in Haiti. I also have some very exciting new projects in the near future and I can't wait to tell you all about them. If you would like me to visit your church this summer please send me an email as soon as you can so I can start planning. If you have dates in mind let me know and I will do my best to work with your schedules. I can speak anywhere between 5min and an hour...I could speak for more than an hour if people would let me :) Ha! I am also working on putting together a meet and greet as soon as I am back in town and I will let you all know when that will be! I am looking forward to seeing all of you soon!

Blessings,
Rhyan

No comments: