Saturday, August 1, 2009

Today I Miss Him

It's funny to me how different children cross my mind every day...Being at GLA for almost a year I knew all of them. Every single child's face plays through my memory at any given time, but today I miss this one!Sweet little "C". A baby who's photos speak a thousand words. I look at his face and I see "Haiti" the beauty, excitement and pure joy that is the people of my heart. Baby C, never without a smile, is today running through my memory. I miss his greetings every morning. The most amazing way to start my day. I miss his tiny little body held in my arms while the feelings of hope soaked through his skin. I miss his giggle. Today, I miss him and so I will stare at his gorgeous pictures and I will remember...

1 comment:

Katie said...

He is adorable. So precious!