Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Haiti Night

Tonight at 6pm at Andes Tower Hills we will be hosting a Haiti relief night. I will be there speaking about my time in Haiti and raising money for GLA and Haiti relief funds. Dinner will be served at 7pm. I have put together several videos from the last few weeks and I've even heard rumors of some of the Haiti 80 (the group of 80 babies we brought out last week) showing up. If you are in the area and can come and join us we would love to have you. Lets get together and show our ongoing support for the beautiful people of Haiti!

2 comments:

Alyson Meyers said...

Rhyan,
Thanks so much for the update. I would LOVE to come hear you speak tonight, but don't know that I'll be able to make the trek from WI. Are you planning any speaking engagements in the Twin Cities metro? Please keep us posted! Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

would love to come but can't ... are you doing anything in Fergus Falls in the next few days?
Rich I.