Sunday, January 31, 2010

I need some help

NEW: I REALIZE I WASN'T QUITE CLEAR ON THIS POST. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO WORRY...I AM IN NEED OF AN ACCOUNTANT TO HELP ME WITH SOME PERSONAL FINANCIAL DECISIONS REGARDING MY CONTINUED VOLUNTEER WORK WITH HAITI AND SOME RELIEF EFFORTS I AM WORKING WITH. I NEED AN IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY TO GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ABOUT A PERSONAL MATTER, NOTHING IN RELATION TO THE ADOPTION OF THE KIDS FROM GLA! SORRY IF I WORRIED ANYONE, I'LL TRY TO BE MORE CLEAR IN THE FUTURE!

This week I really need to be in contact with an accountant and an attorney with some expertise in immigration laws. I am in the Fergus Falls area. If there is anyone in the area willing to sit down and meet with me I would be forever grateful. Please let me know. If there is anyone else who can help me via a phone conversation please call me. (218) 731-5060. Up until 19 days ago I was just a girl living my life and going to Haiti when I could. In just a few short weeks I have been faced with new responsibilities I have never even thought about. It has come to my attention that I am in need of the advice of a few people right now. If there is anyone out there who is reading and feels like they can help me please let me know!

3 comments:

Dorrie said...

Rhyan, I passed your blog link along to a friend of mine who does immigration law...but mostly employment related. Still she said she would look at your blog, and consider if she can help. So, she has your number, if she thinks she can help you, she will call. She is not in the area so it would have to be a phone conference.

All the best,

Dorrie Fleischer (Gibbon MN is my hometown, and some of my family has heard you speak at their church, so I have been following your story).

Anonymous said...

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/Immigration-&-Naturalization-Law/Minneapolis/Minnesota

Rhyan,
It isn't much, but it might get you started. I would love to know what you have cooking. Let us know how we can help.

Aaron Martin

Anonymous said...

Whew! I was worried about that little brother of yours! Thanks for all the info - we're still following your blog closely! We were sad to not see you again after that first day - we missed you!
Garn and Michelle