Friday, February 5, 2010

11

I am in Haiti! I arrived in Cap-Haitien yesterday where I spent the night and arrived in Port Au Prince this morning with children! They have been seen by the consulate so now we are just waiting for approval for their VISAS. I would love to tell you all about it but that story is for another day. Tonight I have 11 children to look after!! Please, prayer warriors out there, pray that their papers get issued SOON! There are too many kids, not enough hands and families waiting to welcome them home!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are always in my prayers, so I'll just add a few more tonight.
How are you getting more babies out???

Isn't there still a problem with the Government not letting them go. I see stories on the news and they make it sound like they stopped allowing them to leave.
Go with Jesus and he'll get it done.

love and prayers
Aunt Teresa Z

Maggie said...

YAY!! I kept checking back to see if anything has been posted! Have been thinking about you since Wednesday!!! Be safe, hold those babies close and remember there are so many of us out here loving you and praying for you and all those that you touch!! Don't hesitate to call if you need ANYTHING!!!

How is James and family? Have you had a chance to see him?

Anonymous said...

Praying for you. Are you with Maria O? You all are awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Gail

Sarah said...

Hi,

I've been following your blog pre-earthquake. I live in FF and am waiting for my Haitian little boy. He's not with you yet, but I'm hoping he catches up with you soon.

Praying for you!

Lorraine, AKA Forever Blessed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.