Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Face, A Family, A Name

This is my friend James...


This is his family...





This is what is left of their home...






This is where they are living today...






And these are all the belongings they have left in the world...






This is not "Haiti" needs your help. This is a face, a name, a woman who has her children but nothing else. This is a mother trying to take care of her children and a son trying to help his mother. This is my friend...






They cannot do it without our help! Will you help? I am collecting items to bring to this family. The only personal belongings they have are what they carried out of their home on January 12th. No soap, no toothbrushes, no changes of clothing or shoes. All they have is what you see. I can't allow that to be the life they know forever. I cannot sit here and tell them to wait for help that, quite possibly will never come to them. I have secured a way to get them supplies and now I need items to send. This is your chance to make a difference. We can not help everyone but we can help someone. This is my someone. Will they be yours?


Thank you, on behalf of this family and from the bottom of my heart.





video video

No comments: