Sunday, February 7, 2010

Guest Of GLA

I am writing to you from GLA! They have been amazing in letting 11 children and 4 volunteers stay with them until we hear news from the embassy. So we are comfortable and safe at the Toddler House. The kids have room to play outside. AMAZING Haitian women who are doting on them and even a few new friends to play with. I can honestly say, they are having the time of their lives and I am SO thankful they are happy, healthy and comfortable as we wait. Their last few days in Haiti will be happy ones. I don't know what the next week holds but we will be with them every step of the way. I SO wish I had time to write about everything that is going on but we are still taking care of 11 kids! It will have to wait! I can tell you this, even though I only met these children 3 days ago, they have each worked their way into my heart and I already love them! I am SO excited to take this journey with them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy that you and babies are safe & snug at GLA God provides! Hope your wait will be short. God bless.
Love you!G'ma

Trisha said...

can't wait to see you rhy! Do you know when you will be back in bozeman? do you want us to leave the futon in that one room so you have something to sleep on?

Eternal Lizdom said...

I'm glad they have you there! I continue my prayers for you!