Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prayers Please

I need prayers! Any of you prayer warriors who believe in healing power please pray. I went to the eye doctor yesterday and was told that I have a severe eye infection, due to the dust in the air in Haiti after the earthquake. I am unable to wear contacts and my glasses were broken by a little Ti Raje throwing a temper tantrum ;) a few weeks ago! Right now I can not see! I'm not sure how that will work trying to travel in Haiti. I can guess, not well! I need prayers that my eyes will heal and I will be able to wear my contacts again!

I'm off to the airport in about an hour!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Yep, prayers being said...

Eric said...

You've got our prayers flowing in! Jane and Gabi are still in Cali, but I will make sure they know of your plans. Thanks for doing what you do and being who you are!

Eric Van Sickle

Dianne said...

You are very much in my prayers. "I am the God who healeth thee" Ex. 15:26.
He will go before you preparing the path every step of the way.
He hems you in, behind and before.
Thank you for being His hands and feet. I will pray, as you "go".
God bless you.