Monday, February 15, 2010

When You Have Nothing To Say

Eventually it catches up... the reality of what just happened. The grief that envelops me, it leaves me speechless. The last few days I have had too much time. Time to think and time to let it sink in. Time to realize what is now the truth. Time to remember and time to understand. I wish I was busy again. I don't want to remember, I don't want to think about it, I don't want to face the reality of Haiti today. I want to wake up and find it was all a dream, a nightmare really. I don't want to say goodbye to the Haiti I knew. I don't want to ever face this reality. I don't want to be so filled with realization that I am speechless but right now I am. I have to words to tell you what I feel today...maybe tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh ryhan. i am so sorry. you are done reacting and it's time for processing.
take your time, cry your tears, take a deep breathe.
cathleen