Tuesday, March 16, 2010

From Haiti, With Love

No, I am not in Haiti! The title of this post refers to my newest project!

Today, I have something very exciting to share with you! I have written a book and it will be available for purchase by all of you wonderful readers! I have heard encouragement from so many people to take my writing to the next level, I finally did it!

It's nothing too fancy, you'll have to wait a little longer for the novel. ;)

From Haiti, With Love is a children's book about being adopted from Haiti. It follows the story of a child as they are born in Haiti and go through the adoption process. And...it gets even better! I have made it possible to have each story personalized for a specific child. The book will essentially tell "their story" of being adopted from Haiti! I know this will be a beautiful keepsake for these children!

Not only am I super pumped to be able to share this story with all of you but this is also the first official fundraiser for Espwa Berlancia! The cost of the book with be $35.00. All proceeded from the sales will go toward my work for Espwa Berlancia! It will be a gorgeous hardcover book with full color pictures that tell a beautiful story of being born in Haiti and in love, being adopted to their new families! I am working with a few friends in The Netherlands and in France to translate the book into Dutch and French as well so that every family can enjoy this story!

If you are interested in purchasing a copy of, From Haiti With Love, please send me an email and I will send you the personalization form to fill out!

2 comments:

Heather Lewis said...

Yay! I am so proud of you! If there's anything I can do to help, let me know!

Anonymous said...

Rhyan,

This is AWESOME!!!! I am SO excited!!!! I will definatly be buying this book!! I can not wait to read this book, and to supprt Espwa Berlancia!!

Brittany Schlichting