Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. 'Patrick's' Day

I realized I've already posted, but it is a very special day.

Today is St. Patrick's Day.
Of course, because I've heard his name all day, Patrick is on my mind.
And when I hear his name my arms and my heart ache.

I miss him.
I miss him more than any words I have.

I miss him like something in the very core of me is missing.


I miss my sweet Patrick.

But then I see this...


And the tears that fall dissolve into tears of joy.

Because this is who he belongs to, this is who he is now and this is who he loves,


THIS is the perfect place for him.

Yes I cry, but the tears are for me.
For my baby, I am happy because he is exactly where God chose for him to be!
And the place he is, is the best I could have ever imagined and all I have ever prayed for!

No comments: