Thursday, March 4, 2010

Strength, Beauty, Love

Those are the words I think of when I remember these women. They are some of my dearest friends in the world. They are the ones who work every day from sun up to sun down, taking care of those precious babies. They love those kids and those kids love them! Kerderns still says his nannies name often. When he gets excited about something, she is still the one he calls for. She was the only mother he has ever known.


I love those kids, there is no question about that. But I never was, and never have been, the most important person in their lives. I gave them everything I had but I left. Every volunteer leaves. These women were with them from the day they arrived! These are the most important people in their lives and I am honored to count them as my friends!


They are strong, they are beautiful and they are filled with love.









Oh and this one! Not a nanny but I sure do love Anna too!










1 comment:

Bethany said...

which one of these beautiful ladies is g bebe's mita?