Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Paperwork Insanity

Lately my head has been spinning with information. Just when I think I finally understand all of this non-profit lingo something new is added!

This week it is PAPERWORK. I am filing my Articles Of Incorporation to be recognized a non-profit corporation by my state. When this is done I will be able to apply with the federal government. When that is accepted I will be an official 501(c)(3)! I really feel like things are moving along! Espwa Berlancia is becoming more than just a far away dream!

Along with all this paperwork comes filing fees. For some reason I didn't even consider there would be filing fees. Silly, I know! All added up the fees will be around $500.00! Though in the long run not a lot of money right now it seems huge! $500.00 is my entire personal expenses for a month! As with all things in my life these days I am trusting that God will provide for my needs. I know that he provides through many of you and I am so thankful to each and every person who has made this dream a reality. Now I come to you again. If there are any of you out there who feel able to help with the financial needs of getting Espwa Berlancia up and running you can donate by visiting the link on the right, clicking HERE or by sending a check to:

Rhyan Buettner
307 N 18th Ave
Bozeman, MT 59715

Please indicate that the donation is for Espwa Berlancia start up costs.

Whether your support for me has been financial or through words of encouragement and prayer, I could not do it without you! Thank you all!

No comments: