Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How Sweet It Is

Worth every tear I cried, the hours I worried and the countless moments spent in prayer.

Worth every drop of sweat shed sitting  in a room that at times, felt stifling.

Worth every day spent, by so many hard working women to bring life back to this little love bug.

Worth every second I spent doubting it would ever happen…

 DSC04893

(Not the best quality photo, I was much more interested in living the moment than watching it through a camera lens.)

Never in my life have I been blessed for my work with something so sweet. No job on earth will ever compare to this one, no reward will ever be as precious as the one I received tonight.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hooray for grins:)

Anonymous said...

Praise be to God!!! I am sat in bed crying for the joy you must be feeling tonight Rhyan. As a Mama myself, I know exactly how your heart feels......can you imagine the Joy that our Father in heaven must have when He see's Milestones in our lives!

Peace my friend ~
Stephanie