Thursday, June 10, 2010

Can’t Take My Eyes Off You

 

Opening up has always been the hardest thing


Peterson-Ti-13 

Until you came…

Peterson-Ti-15

And I just can't take my eyes off you

Peterson-Ti-16   

I just can't take my eyes off you

 Peterson-Ti-21

I'm falling fast, but the truth is I'm not scared at all

Peterson-Ti-23

You broke my wall…

   Peterson-Ti-26

And I just can’t take my eyes off you.

 Peterson-Ti-27

These photos of Peterson are over a week old. Tonight he is doing amazing! He is off of the NG tube, although he still doesn’t like to suck he will drink if milk is slowly dribbled into his mouth. He smiles and laughs every day and today he was able to leave the nursery for the first time. I brought him downstairs and his big eyes got even bigger taking everything in. Peterson is  happy! He is active and playing and he’s even beginning to show a bit of a double chin. Oh how I love this little patat!

Stay tuned tomorrow for new photos of my little love bug!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

ohhh what a little hunk! :)