Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Step Forward…Two Steps Back

Bianka is alive…barely.

After her blood transfusion she got better but now she is worse again. Worse than on Sunday. She is in and out of consciousness but mostly she sleeps. At least I know she is not feeling as much pain as before. 

I have been in contact with a few other Medical professionals here in Haiti and we are doing everything we can for this sweet baby girl but I just don’t know if it will be enough. I will post when I know more, right now I am in the same position as all of you, praying with all of my strength.

1 comment:

mamamargie said...

Bless you for being God's expression of love to her. If these are her last days, she goes away knowing love. If she will recover she will never forget the warm comfort of this time. Praying with you for this precious baby.