Sunday, November 14, 2010

Friends, Finally!

Yesterday I found Americans in Leogane!

I was pretty embarrassingly excited to meet them. I’m sure I scared them a bit with my gushing about how happy I was to finally meet people. Even with my outrageously lame tumbling of words they invited me to come hang out with them! It is a mission based in Leogane with both long and short term American volunteers and there are TONS of them!

Oh man, I am realizing how much of a dork I am to be practically jumping up and down right now but I am SO glad to have connected with some new people. I love the Haitian staff here but there is something about the connection you get with other foreigners that you just need at times. I know that my relationship with these gals will be just the kick that I need when I need it most!

1 comment: