Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Peace

“It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart. “

Right now my heart is far from calm, but by this time tomorrow I will be home. And it will be crazy and noisy and hot and sticky and perfect!

When I hold this little love I will have my peace…100_0249

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I get to hug and cuddle this little sweetie I will feel that feeling of the trouble melting away…100_0183

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t wait to see if this one is walking yet, she was SO close when I left!

P1020961

And I cannot wait to catch up with all of my big girls and have our Friday night sleepovers again!  

DSCN0161

I am blessed to be spending the night in the hotel in the Miami Airport, thank you Josie! Right now I am PRAYING that my lost suitcase is on one of the evening flights coming from Minneapolis because the contents are SO precious and needed at this time! Tomorrow morning bright and early (6:30) I will be on my way and by lunchtime I should be home with my loves! I can’t imagine I’ll sleep at all tonight!  

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

I am sure there isn't a empty corner in your suitcase when you do go back...but tuck some extra love in when you go anyway...it has an amazing way of fitting in, doesn't it?

mamamargie said...

Home is where your heart is.