Tuesday, February 1, 2011

In This World, You Were Loved.

I spent the last few days in Bozeman, Montana. The hours flew by, filled with skiing, hiking, window shopping and dancing. It was so fun to be back in town and reminded of what I loved about living there.

For me, one of the best things that came out of the trip was that it was warm enough for me to release Esperanza’s balloons. I am so thankful that I had that moment to remember my sweet babe. They had their own memorial service at the house last week and since I had to miss that one, I am glad that I was able to do something to remember here from here.

DSC01318 DSC01320 DSC01326 DSC01331

The pink in the sunset reminded me of her… It was so soft and sweet, like it was sent just for the memory of a precious baby girl. I had to smile in that moment, while I was sad for being left behind, I could almost imagine the things she was finally being given.

3 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

She really is happy and celebrating now! This is beautiful.

Brittnei said...

beautiful lady! such an awesome heart you have <3

mamamargie said...

She is resting now. There is no more trouble for her to face. No more fears. No more pain. When Jesus comes to this world to take us all home, her sleep will be over, her eyes will open, and she will see Jesus. What a day that will be!

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words." I Thessalonians 4:16-18.