Saturday, February 26, 2011

An Outing with Miss E

I love spending one on one time with the kids whenever possible, I know how much these little ones need attention and love that is focused just on them and with 31 children in one house, it’s more difficult that you would think.

Last Wednesday, Miss E and I went for a walk to get treats and came back to the house to share them in my room.

Honestly, she is one of the sweetest natured, most precious little girls I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Treats With Rhyan 2011 (5)

Sweet doll, thank you for such a fun afternoon!

SONY DSC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that girl!!!

Michelle

Holly said...

she is so stinking cute! that's what i imagine my future daughter looking like...she looks sweet and tiny but like she's got a little spunk in her too :)