Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quick Update

#1 – Puppy still doesn’t have a name. I narrowed it down to our 4 favorites and put a poll in the sidebar. Take a second to vote and whichever name is the most popular when the poll closes (at midnight tonight) will be our winner! I don’t want to tell you all what to do but Charlie was my suggestion. Winking smile

#2 – Last week we received several incredibly generous donations. We have now reached our goal of $10,000 for our rent! Once I stopped freaking out and then laughing at myself for my incredible lack of faith over the last few weeks, I could do nothing but cry. This. Is. Really. Happening. Whoa!

I’m trying to figure out a way to change the chip in to show this… anyone know if that is possible?

#3 – Our fundraising work is far from over. We now have a house but we will need the funding to run it every month. Tomorrow come back here to see one of the ways we are planning to do that.

#4 – We have kids! No info until we actually welcome them into our house but you can start praying for these 3 little ones TODAY.

#5 – Well, really #1… God is SO Good!

1 comment:

Dori Mitchell said...

i was just looking at the chip amount and was asking God to bring in the rest when i saw your last entry with the incredible news. yea! isn't it great how Gods' people are coming along side you?
looking forward to seeing pictures of those beautiful children that will be blessed to live with you. dori mitchell