Monday, May 2, 2011

Donate

Several people have asked me about donating to Espwa Berlancia since my last post. I am so thankful for each and every willing person, we could not do this alone!



If you would like to donate items there is a list of our needs HERE. I am leaving next week, if anyone in the Fergus Falls/Alexandria is able to provide any of these things you can contact me for delivery/pick up. If you would like to ship things you can send them to:



Nicole Hollingsworth 1025 Chatham Dr Palatine, IL 60067



We also have a gift registry at Target, anything purchased online will be send directly to the above address.



If anyone would like to make a financial donation outside of paypal, checks can be written to Espwa Berlancia and sent to:



Espwa Berlancia 10317 41st Place NE Saint Michael, MN 55376





Thank you so much to all of you who have and will donate for this cause!

No comments: