Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Baby Boy For “G”

“G” was the first woman officially accepted into the Espwa Berlancia Pregnancy Partnership Program. Although she ended up being the 3rd to deliver, there was something especially precious about holding her hand during her labor while remembering sitting with her waiting for the results of a pregnancy test last July.

A healthy, 6lb 8oz baby boy made his appearance at 11:12pm Saturday after a “simple, uncomplicated” labor and delivery. He is the 4th child in the home and joins 3 big sisters. Needless to say, Papa was THRILLED when we announced the birth of a son! (Mama had an ultrasound but we were unable to determine the sex of the baby so it was a delivery room surprise for everyone.)

With his Mama and Papa’s permission I am so proud to introduce Baby Laurore-Bedjudeson. (Yes,I know, a huge name for such a tiny little man!)

DSC08259

With each woman I feel the precious relationship building side of this program growing stronger and I love it even more than I thought I would. Having a woman go through the program fully, from positive test to delivery (She will continue to receive support and assistance for the next 6 months) is bringing my dreams to life. I am so very thankful for this path God has chosen for me!

No comments: