Friday, August 12, 2016

Welcoming Abby - Our new sponsorship coordinator!

Meet Abby, our new sponsorship coordinator! 



Abi will be joining us on the ground in Haiti as soon as her support is committed. Abby has shared a little bit of her heart here...

"On April 8th, 2014, I stepped foot in Haiti for the first time with no idea what to expect. I didn't know my whole world was about to change; it was about to get a little bigger. All I knew is God had called me to serve in this beautiful country. I had signed up to serve in an orphanage for a month, and was so excited. On our way to the orphanage, I remember looking around and feeling complete peace. Something in me knew this was supposed to be my home. 


I spent that month holding babies, loving on them, and helping them reach milestones. After that I was hooked. I knew I would be back as soon as possible. 

I spent the next year working at the orphanage, coordinating their sponsorship programs. In March of 2016, I felt the Lord was telling me it was time to move on to something new. After much praying and seeking, I am so excited to join the Espwa Berlancia team, and use the gifts and talents that God has blessed me with. 

 In order for me to be able to do the work I feel Lord has called me to, I need your help. I am looking for individuals who are willing to partner with me on a monthly basis, both financially, and in prayer. I will need to raise between $1,500 and $2,000 a month. Would you be willing to partner with me at $20, or $30, a month? Any support you can offer me on this journey is such a blessing and greatly appreciated!"

If you would like to join Abby's support team you can write to her at artgirl398@hotmail.com. You can also make a tax deductible donation towards Abby's support using the paypal button on the right side of the blog, just make sure you put "Support for Abby" in the notes. 


No comments: